We offer 6-yard, 20-yard, 30-yard and rock-box dumpsters for single use orders. In most cases, we offer Same Day Delivery. Regular, recurring service may also be scheduled with minimum subscription applying. Please call to place an order or for more information about your area’s rates and delivery days.
All dumpsters must be no more than water-level full and must not exceed established weight limits. Customers with dumpsters over the maximum allowed weight limit will incur extra charges and may be advised to offload the container prior to hauling. Additional fees will be charged for added rental days beyond the established week rental period.
- Hazardous waste is prohibited in all containers.
- Dumpsters are limited to four regular-size tires per bin.
- Composition roofing material is limited to 20-yard containers.
- No container can be delivered on a street or public thoroughfare.
- Additional fees apply for removal of Freon from refrigeration devices.
- Treated wood is NOT accepted in any debris boxes or dumpsters. If treated wood is found in dumpsters or bins, exorbitant charges will apply.
- Dumpsters can be removed as early as 6:00 am on your final day whether full or not.
- No dirt, rock, asphalt, concrete, brick, or sod is allowed in any bin except for the Rock Box. Rock boxes must not be placed on asphalt unless the customer signs a waiver releasing TTSD from any potential weight damage to the road surface.