We offer 6-yard, 20-yard, 30-yard and rock-box dumpsters for single use orders. In most cases, we offer Same Day Delivery. Regular, recurring service may also be scheduled at favorable rates. Please call to place an order or for more information about your area’s rates and delivery days.
Shipping rubbish to the landfill is expensive. So, to save you money, we encourage you to separate your inert material from non-inert/mixed solid waste material. If the dumpster has only inert material, the maximum 8,000 lb. charge does not apply as long as the truck and dumpster are legally haulable according to the Department of Motor Vehicle Code. However, if you have non-inert and mixed solid waste material in the 20-yard dumpster and if the total material inside the dumpster weighs more than 8,000 lbs. (4 tons), that material over the 8,000 lbs. will be charged to you at the prevailing rate.
Keeping Costs Low
All dumpsters must be no more than water-level full and must not exceed established weight limits. Customers with dumpsters containing unsafe hauling weights will incur charges at the current mixed solid waste tipping rate per ton at Eastern Regional Landfill and will be advised to offload the container. Additional fees will be charged for added time.
- Hazardous waste is prohibited in all containers.
- Dumpsters are limited to four regular-size tires per bin.
- Composition roofing material is limited to 20-yard containers.
- No container can be delivered on a street or public thoroughfare.
- Additional fees apply for removal of Freon from refrigeration devices.
- Dumpsters can be removed as early as 6:00 am on your final day whether full or not.
- No dirt, rock, asphalt, concrete, brick, or sod is allowed in any bin except for the Rock Box. Rock boxes must not be placed on asphalt unless the customer signs a waiver releasing TTSD from any potential weight damage to the road surface.